Name: Stephanie Nnamani
Location: New York
If you could pick 3 fashion must-haves that every woman should own, what would they be?
What’s in your pockets right now?
- I am currently in my pajamas, so nothing.
What is the one biggest pet peeve?
What’s a great fashion tip that you can share with The Fashion Records readers what would it be?
- If it invades your comfort, do without it. To me, a great factor in regards to fashion or style is the importance of comfort. Too many people feel that they must sacrifice their comfort for the sake of beauty or Art. But I beg to differ.
- Another thing is: I often get asked where I shop and I always find that bit simple as well as difficult to answer. The fact-of-the-matter is I shop everywhere, really. No need to place limitations on an art as liberating as self-expression. Price does not equate quality, either.
What’s the most important lesson that life has taught you?
- Life has taught me that no torment has the capacity to amplify in reality as it does in thought. In other words, be as water is and let things flow. Also, aspire to be as Nature is.
What’s the one place you should NEVER go on a date?
- I haven’t the slightest idea.
What would you say is your signature style?
- I haven’t any, I don’t think.
Is there anyone who you admire or draw your style influences from?
- Yes, my father.
What is your most prized fashion item?
Cynthia Rowley (for ROXY) S/S 2010 Neoprene dress. I mean, who would’ve thought to infuse neoprene – a type of rubber, used in making diving suits – into high fashion? And, do it so well, too! The idea alone is ingenious.
Jeremy Scott is a given. Alexander Wang and Céline. There are more, but these will do – for now.
Where do you like to shop?
People don’t know that you….
People don’t know that despite holding various media-handles, I am not a social being. I would choose my own company over that of others, anytime.
Where can we find you online…. (click below)
Facebook search: Teffography/TEFFTOPIA